Field Services Overview
FIELD SERVICES: GAS LEAK DETECTION, FUGITIVE EMISSIONS, HOT TAPPING & VALVE SERVICING
Heath Pipeline Services Pty Ltd is a key service provider for the gas and oil industry. Over the years we have developed long standing relationships with our clients and offer field services that are safe, efficient and productive.
- Fugitive emissions sampling
- Gas leak detection: surveys and audits
- Hot tapping and line stopping
- Pipe cleaning
- Pipe location
- ROW Right of Way servicing
- Valve servicing
Our consultants are highly trained and experienced. Our Field Services Manager works with clients to develop SOP’s for specific projects. We are able to provide useful documentation/samples and advice which ultimately leads to superior results.
Whilst in the field we work under our client’s SHEQ system, reporting daily and upon project completion. Our reports are often used to demonstrate compliance with regulations and legislation.
Heath Pipeline Services has exclusive access to the very best equipment sourced from international suppliers. In many cases we deliver unique value to our field services through the use of equipment that no other Australian provider can offer. This might include:
- Crystal pressure gauges
- Gas leak detectors – infrared, FID, PID (GMI, Heath)
- Fugitive emissions sampling equipment (Heath)
- Fugitive emission detection cameras (Opgal)
- Hot tapping machines and fittings (Ravetti, Tecpesa)
- Pipe locators (Heath)
- Valve servicing (Sealweld)
- Proprietary software
To learn more about how we can assist you in the field, click here to contact us. Our Field Services Manager will be pleased to provide any advice, references, specifications or a quotation/estimate for your consideration.