ODOR LEVEL TESTING – HEATH ODORATOR 2
PORTABLE ODOR LEVEL TESTING – HEATH ODORATOR 2
The Odorator 2 is a test instrument designed to evaluate and record odor levels within a utility’s gas stream with respect to actual test locations. With proper use the Heath Odorator 2, fulfills D.O.T. Code 192.625 requirements.
Brought to us by Heath USA, the Odorator 2 is suited for use by customer service personnel and other individuals testing odor levels in gas distribution or transmission systems.
The Odorator 2 features …
- One touch zero with flow check
- Automatic reading correction (linearity, elevation, pressure and temperature)
- Dual GNSS constellations – GPS and GLONASS
- Ease of integration with corporate GIS and asset management systems
- Certified to Class 1, Div 2 for safe use in hazardous locations (pending)
- Advanced PC software for mapping, report generation and management
- USB2 and Bluetooth connectivity
- Rugged design suited to field-work
- Reliable and easy to use
The Odorator 2 ships with software called OdorSeer.
** CLICK HERE TO GET A RECOMMENDATION OR QUOTE FOR ANY HEATH OR GMI GAS DETECTOR **
The Heath ODORATOR 2 offers the latest state-of-the-art technology in a handheld, portable, electronic, GNSS based audit system. This instrument is used to evaluate and record the odor levels within a utility’s gas stream with
respect to actual test locations. Natural gas (methane) and propane are two common gases typically odorized and distributed for consumption.
Would you like to learn more …
- Click here to send us an email, if you would like to know more about the Odorator 2
- Click here to download a brochure with full specifications