PPM, %LEL, %VOL, CARBON MONOXIDE MONITORING GAS DETECTOR
THE FIRST RESPONDER FROM GMI WAS DESIGNED FOR EMERGENCY RESPONSE WORKERS AND MEASURES IN PPM, %LEL, %VOL, WITH CARBON MONOXIDE CAPABILITY
Designed by GMI the First Responder is a combustible gas indicator designed for emergency response technicians in the gas industry.
This gas detector is suited to find flammable gas leaks at PPM, LEL and % Vol levels with the addition of carbon monoxide for internal atmosphere monitoring.
An optional external range diffusion probe with high speed semiconductor sensor enables rapid response in detecting small fitting leaks.
Use the First Responder to perform gas leak surveys, detect gas escape and perform carbon monoxide detection.
Important features of the First Responder include:
- PPM , LEL and Volume flammable gas ranges for leak detection and general safety monitoring
- Carbon Monoxide range for internal atmosphere monitoring
- Probe mounted Semiconductor Sensor (Range 0 – 10,000 ppm), providing instant response leak detection with audible / visual ‘Ticker’ (Geiger) alarm indication
- Simple four button operation allowing access to all features
- Automatic and manual datalogging
- Integral pump with flow fail sensor; sample path protected by hydrophobic filter and auto pump switch off
- Certifications include:
IEC Ex d ia IIB T3 ATEX II 2G Eex ia d IIB T3 UL913 Class 1 Div 1 Groups CD CSA Class 1 Groups CD T3 CE
- Click here to download a brochure for the GMI First Responder
- Click here to contact us for a quote or further information related to the GMI First Responder