Hydraulic Tools – DOA Super Aspid Power Pack …
SUPER ASPID is a compact power pack with a 13,5 hp petrol engine recoil start.
SUPER ASPID supplies an hydraulic flow of 30 l/min with pressure of 140 bar so it can power tools of group D of EHTMA standard.
Every part of SUPER ASPID is manufactured to assure maximum performance, ability to transport and reliability.
Points of strength include, quietness and robustness that make its use ideal for Gas and Oil industries and where maximum power and minimal space/weight requirements must be considered.
Advantages of the DOA Super Aspid Power Pack include …
- Robust frame in stainless steel, square tubes with bendable lifting eye
- Power on demand, acceleration RAM limits, noise and fuel consumption
- Quick couplers installed on swivel fittings protect against impacts
- Oil cooler installed on suction line avoids damaging pressure pulsations
- High efficiency oil temperature control ideal for tropical climates and prolonged operations
- Front bending handle plus lateral handles assure protection and ideal maneuverability
- Large wheels for easy movements on all terrains
Contact us for technical advice or more information …
Heath Pipeline Services exclusively supplies the Australian pipeline industry with DOA products. We look forward to answering your questions about DOA products. Please click here for our full contact details or fill in the form below for prompt attention.